Amid a drastically changed industry landscape, the team at Casting Networks is doing everything we can to continue our mission: to help performers find great roles and industry professionals find great talent.
With that in mind, we have launched a new YouTube livestream Q&A series, hosted by Tommy Kouloukas, Director of Business Development at Casting Networks. The series features casting directors, talent agents and acting coaches from around the world. The livestreams are a place for industry professionals to share their valuable expertise, while providing actors the opportunity to learn new skills and continue to flex their creative muscles as we all navigate this unprecedented time in our industry.
Thank you to everyone who has participated in our streams so far. We appreciate your dedication to your craft and the industry as a whole. If you’d like to be featured in an upcoming Casting Networks Livestream, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notifications for upcoming events!
- Discovering Tomorrow’s Stars Today With Casting Director Greg Apps
- Audition Success With Casting Director Nancy Bishop, CSA
- Casting in the U.K. With Casting Director Kahleen Crawford
- Spotlight on Atlanta: Ask a Casting Director with Rita Harrell
- Spotlight on Atlanta: Ask an Agent With Talent Agent Jason Lockhart
- Casting: Rocky Mountains to Hollywood With Casting Director Jeff Johnson
- The Other Side of the Camera With Commercial Session Director Jason Thompson
- Turning Auditions Into Bookings With Casting Director Shasta Lutz, CDC
- Common Mistakes Actors Make (and How to Avoid Them) With Acting Teacher Howard Fine
- Get Solid Representation With Talent Agent Brianna Ancel
- Actor Empowerment With Casting Director Mel O’Neil
- Self Tape Tips With Rose Rosen, CSA