I've forgotten my username and password. How can I retrieve my login information?
Simply click “Forgot Password?” under Member Login on the Welcome page and on the next page enter your username. A link you can use to reset your password will be emailed to you.
How do I change my Agency representation in the system?
To change your agent, log in to your account and click “Add New Profile” on your dashboard. Select “Have an Agent” and enter your new agency code to create a new profile. You will then have the option to import information from your old profile.
If you would like to deactivate your old profile, click on “My Profiles” on your main menu bar. Click on the “Options” next to your old profile and select “Deactivate.” You can reactivate your old profile at any time, if desired.
What are your business hours?
Monday – Friday
9:30AM – 6:30PM
How do I enter or update my profile?
Click on the “Edit” button next to your profile or click “My Profiles” from the main navigation bar to access all profiles and click Edit next to the profile you wish to modify. If you are creating a new profile, you have the option to import information from an existing one, instead of entering everything again.
There are several parts of your profile, including your attributes, credits, experience and skills. For help with your Photos and Media, please see the My Photos and My Video/Audio sections of the FAQs.
1 Additional Representation
- If you would like to list additional representation information on your profile, click “Add Rep Info.”
- Enter the contact details for your other representation and click “Save & Close.”
Please note, listing an additional rep on your profile will not give them access to your profile. Only the agency you created the profile under will be able to access it. You must create a new profile for each additional agency if you would like them to be able to submit you.
2 Attributes & Sizes
- Click “Add Attributes,” “Add Sizes,” or “Edit” to enter or update your attribute and/or size fields.
- Attributes marked as “(Not Visible)” will not appear on your profile, but are search options for both Casting Directors and Agents. Completing these fields will return your profile in the appropriate search results.
- Size information will display on your profile, as well as your digital size sheet/wardrobe form.
- Once you have entered/updated your desired fields, click “Save & Close”.
3 Experience & Training
- Click “Add Experience & Training” or “Edit” to input or update credits.
- To add a new header click “+ Add New Header.” Select the header you’d like and click “Create.”
- To add a credit, click “+ Add New Credit.” Continue adding as many credits as you would like under the header and click “Save” when you are done.
- To move your headings or credits up or down, click on the up and down arrows to the left of each listing or drag and drop your credits into the order you’d like them.
- To delete a credit, click the “X” listed to the right side of the entry.
- To edit an existing entry, click on the field you would like to change. Click “Save” when your updates are complete.
- Click “Add Skills” or “Edit” to input or update skills.
- Skills are separated into category, and can be expanded on the left side of the page.
- All skills default to “No Experience.” Do not change the skill level for those you do not possess.
- For skills you would like listed on your profile, select the appropriate level from “Novice,” “Intermediate,” or “Expert.” The skill, not the level, will be displayed on your profile.
- Click “Save” after any changes.
5 Other Experience
- If you have other experience, such as awards or hobbies, you would like listed on your profile, click “Add Other Experience” and enter them into the text only field.
Am I logging onto the correct website?
Casting Networks Inc. provides its services through several different specialized websites. Your account may be with one of those websites. Please look at the list below to see if you might be on one of our other websites and try logging in there.
- LACasting.com Our website exclusively for Los Angeles talent.
- SFCasting.com Our website exclusively for San Francisco talent.
- CastingNetworks.com Our nationwide website for talent in the USA & Puerto Rico.
*LA Casting and SF Casting are not part of the national database.
Registration & Billing
Why should I register for a personal account with Casting Networks?
If you have representation, you can contact them to create an account for you.
Personal accounts are a valuable career tool for the established actor and beginning actor alike. A personal account allows you to be searchable by Casting Directors, 24 hours a day, which means they have the ability to contact you.
You will save on headshot reproductions and mass mailings since you will be able to email your headshot and resume anywhere in the world. We continue to add new features to Casting Networks that are actor-friendly, so keep checking back!
All Personal Accounts include:
- Emailed Project Notices
- The ability to send your profile via email to anyone online
- A profile in the database searched by Casting Directors
- Access to sides for all projects
- Option to be listed on Talent Scout® (non-represented actors only), where Agents can search for new talent 24 hours a day.
How do I sign up with Casting Networks?
If you are signing up for the first time, click on the “Join Now” button. Both reprsented and personal accounts can be created.
For represented talent, you will be required to enter a code that is specific to your agency. Please contact your agent if you need the agency code.
If you have an existing Casting Networks account and need to add a new profile, login and click “Add New Profile” from your dashboard. You will have the option to choose between a represented profile (where you can enter your agency code) or a personal profile.
Does my child need a work permit?
Most children under the age of 15 need a work permit. Please refer to your local labour department for regulations specific to your state or region.
How much does Casting Networks cost?
For more information about pricing, please click here.
How do I cancel my membership?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email should include your name and the reason for cancellation (we ask for the reason in case there’s any improvement we can make to the site in the future). Your account will be de-activated. Cancellation requests are processed Monday through Friday, 9:30am – 6:30pm.